Friday 30 December 2011

Series: Video of the Week

As one series ends, another one must begin - mostly, I will admit, to keep me in the habit of regularly updating this blog, otherwise I fear it might die a slow and painful death. I'm nothing if not honest.

This series is pretty self-explanatory: Video of the Week. Like a great number of other people out there, I am addicted to YouTube. Every Friday I will post my greatest find of the week, be it serious, funny, informative or just downright weird. This week combines the themes of serious and completely and utterly adorable.

Little explanation is needed from me on this one: young feminist Riley articulates perfectly what many adults fail to realise. She's got a bright future ahead of her, and her parents must be very proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment