Saturday 3 December 2011

Series: The 12 Week Countdown

Series: The 12 Week Countdown

Every week for 12 weeks until the dawn of the Year 2012, I am blogging about things to look forward to and things to dread about the coming year. Today there are...

...4 Weeks To 2012: The Presidential Elections

I know nothing about U.S. politics.

Well, not nothing nothing. I know they still have a load of stupid laws which, because they're a relatively new nation, haven't been brushed off yet - laws like gay marriage being illegal in certain states, while the death penalty is perfectly fine (ban love; kill people - what a great philosophy to go by), and I know that until recently their president (George W. Bush) did little besides stand there looking like a startled pigeon, but besides that, nope: not a clue.

So this is a pretty easy blog post for me this week. All I can say is that yes, there will be a Presidential election and yes, America have a tendency to elect idiots. Then again, so does Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment